<$BlogRSDUrl$>
In order to make this page easy to load, I will just post 1 or 2 pictures per post. I will link to any other photos that I may have taken. Just click on the link to see the picture.
Old School Burnside

Check out the original Burnside site with hundreds of old photos from the beginning.
Burnside Photos
"Photo's are a great way to document history. This is where I will try to document what is happening at Burnside using pictures. Like they say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words.'"


C'mon Give Me A Break

Friday, July 09, 2004
O.K., I didn't take as many photos as I was planning to, but I did get a few. I've never really taken skating photos so it's all a learning process for me. They may get better. It's also really hard for me to sit around at the park and take pictures, I would rather be riding than lurking with a camara. I forgot the camara on Sunday and the session was pretty good too. I'll try and remember next time.

I am the worst when it comes to names so I'm just going to post photos without any captions.

click for larger picture click for larger picture click for larger picture click for larger picture

When I showed up there were two cop cars sitting in front of the park. Some random pulled up, threw open his door, and just started hurling. The ambulance company that sits across the street from the park swung by to see what the problem was. After they checked on him they called the cops in to deal with it. The cops brought in Chiers, the local drunk tank, to take him away. It all had nothing to do with the park, but for some reason the park draws this kind of thing like a magnet.
Cop cars at the park
Cop cars again
11:51 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • thanks chuck r.t.s.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 AM  
  • and sean thomas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home




Do you have any photo's?

contact
Burnside e-mail
If you have any Burnside photos you think I should post, send them here.

Old Stuff