<$BlogRSDUrl$>
In order to make this page easy to load, I will just post 1 or 2 pictures per post. I will link to any other photos that I may have taken. Just click on the link to see the picture.
Old School Burnside

Check out the original Burnside site with hundreds of old photos from the beginning.
Burnside Photos
"Photo's are a great way to document history. This is where I will try to document what is happening at Burnside using pictures. Like they say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words.'"


Far Frum Walkin and Killin It

Monday, July 19, 2004
I only took a couple of shots of actual skating this weekend. Most of the photos were of the guys killin' it in their wheelchairs.

Here's a sequence shot of Darwin doing a chair roll on the spine. I didn't get the last shot but he pulls these clean.
click to go big click to go big click to go big

Hip to tail on spine
Big frontside air over hip
Darwin carving the bowl
Darwin over the little spine
Scott Horton carving the bowl
Darwin big carve

9:46 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • wheel chairers rule it so cool to see these guys carving and dropin bowls N shit and some even carve better then skaters do!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home




Do you have any photo's?

contact
Burnside e-mail
If you have any Burnside photos you think I should post, send them here.

Old Stuff