<$BlogRSDUrl$>
In order to make this page easy to load, I will just post 1 or 2 pictures per post. I will link to any other photos that I may have taken. Just click on the link to see the picture.
Old School Burnside

Check out the original Burnside site with hundreds of old photos from the beginning.
Burnside Photos
"Photo's are a great way to document history. This is where I will try to document what is happening at Burnside using pictures. Like they say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words.'"


Hillyard Skatepark - Spokane, WA

Friday, August 13, 2004
Here are the Hillyard Skatepark photos I took a few weeks back. I tried to do a pano shot but it didn't lined up real good, but you get the idea.

click for larger pictureclick for larger pictureclick for larger picture


Hillyard bowls
Hillyard backside snake run
Left bowl
Right bowl


8:42 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • The park I skate almost daily I wasn't expecting to see pics of it on here :D :D

    -Scott

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home




Do you have any photo's?

contact
Burnside e-mail
If you have any Burnside photos you think I should post, send them here.

Old Stuff